Diversified Forum

Author   Comment  
poultry

Reply with quote  #1 
Good Morning,
We got Rotem Platium Plus. those alarm i got (picture) what is the different between switch card and relay card? and what is the Analog input Fail? As i noticed that since i got Alarm Analog Input Fail, as the main screen they did not update the status of Inlet and tunnel curtain any more. Those 2 number, they are flashing all the time.
Can somebody help me please! IMG_3076.JPG
Thank you!

Marion

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi,

Switch card is the one mounted on the door(with toggle switches) Relay card is mounted inside which is the physical ON/OFF switch for the equipments.

If connection is loose or card is broken, it will show a "switch" or "relay" cards fail.

Analog input card is where all your temp, humidity, etc sensors is hooked. Please check if broken or just loose connection from the board.

I think the failing switch/relay card controlls your tunnel door and air inlet that is why the values on mainscreen freezes.

Regards,
Marion
Randy Davis

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
The switch cards are the cards attached to the door of the platinum with the switches attached to them.  The relay cards are the in the bottom of the platinum and will have the wires attached going out to the equipment attached to the controller.  The analog output/input, digital input, and alarm card are in the top of the platinum controller attached to a common bus bar.  When the alarm sends messages for failed cards it will give you which card or cards it can not make connection with.  If this is happening there are a couple things could be happening.  1. the controller has been surged and has messed up the cpu processor. Try a cold start first to clear any cpu errors first before replacing card 2. the controller has issues with bus bars and or ribbons not working correctly causing the loss of connection 3.  the cards labeled in alarm message are bad and need replaced.
poultry

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks so much. I did cold start as you recommended and then fixed some. By the way, can you help me how to turn off/on the Alarm for each HOUSE/UNIT with this Rotem Platium Plus?
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #5 
You get on help on this yet?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.