Diversified Forum

Author   Comment  
Fox Chase

Reply with quote  #1 
I'm currently running Rotem Net version 4.07.01; I just logged into Diversified and see version 4.07.01 is still available but version 4.15.03 is also available. I've been unable to find a product decryption beyond "Communication Software for Platinum Controller" which they both have so I cant identify any differences.

Any recommendations on which to use would be greatly appreciated.
businelle chris

Reply with quote  #2 
I haven't see much difference in two other than 4.15.03 works with newer version software in the platnun controler like 4.06r05 for arm CPU's.
businelle chris

Reply with quote  #3 
Not sure if it works with older platnum versions or on models with old style CPU's I will see what I can find out.
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #4 
Yes Chris you are correct, 4.07 is a nice solid version good for older versions of controller software and hardware.  Version 4.15 was released for newer software versions like the ARM CPUS.  There really is no reason to upgrade.
Fox Chase

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks guys

Does anyone know if there are plans for a new release any time soon?
        I'd love to be able to save and load saves programs form my PC
        The ability to export data would also be a great feature; I'm a bit of a spreadsheet graph geek

Either way thanks for the help,
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #6 
You should have that ability now.  Check out this post for a manual.  Pages 28 and 32 in particular have some info on exporting data for use in a spreadsheet.

http://forums.diversifiedimports.com/post/using-rotem-net-6846101?pid=1282393573#post1282393573
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.