Diversified Forum

Author   Comment  
l-farms

Reply with quote  #1 

Rotem Net has been working fine on desktop computer until the other day. Now I have no com ports. I have plugged into every usb port and nothing. Plugged into laptop and all hooks up fine. So I deleted Rotem Net and reinstalled still no ports. Any ideas??

DiversifiedImports

Diversified Imports
Reply with quote  #2 
Try going to programs in the control panel and uninstalling the USB drivers.  Reboot (make sure communicator is not hooked up).  Then re-install the USB drivers.  Let me know how you make out.
l-farms

Reply with quote  #3 

I have tried - deleted and reinstalled - It is a usb to serial adapter because I am running a multiplexer. In the device manager it say usb to serial working fine. I can open it and Com port 1 - Its there working fine.
I open rotemnet and no com ports. I unplug and plug into laptop, open rotemnet, com port is there. Its blocked from rotemnet seeing it on desktop. please help. I really need my laptop back and it to work on my desktop. I am so confused. thanks and GOD Bless!!

RotemTech

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by l-farms

I have tried - deleted and reinstalled - It is a usb to serial adapter because I am running a multiplexer. In the device manager it say usb to serial working fine. I can open it and Com port 1 - Its there working fine.
I open rotemnet and no com ports. I unplug and plug into laptop, open rotemnet, com port is there. Its blocked from rotemnet seeing it on desktop. please help. I really need my laptop back and it to work on my desktop. I am so confused. thanks and GOD Bless!!

Go to http://www.teamviewr.com and install the free version.  Private message me when you are done and I will try and setup a time when I can connect and have look around your computer remotely.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.