Diversified Forum

Author   Comment  
Daniel Rayne

Reply with quote  #1 
I noticed Friday that there was an update to Rotemnet App with Push Notifications.  After I enabled it I still don't get notifications.  Will the comm box need to be updated.  I have software version 3.1.0.0.
Finally I tried to add an email with my phone number as 4434974131@vtext.com but it said I needed to be log in.  Is there a way to add this number in the push notifications

Thanks

DiversifiedAG - TechDept

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hello Daniel,

Please download the Rotem app again and reload onto your device. An update has been created to work with a new carrier responsible for push notifications.

Thank you
Daniel Rayne

Reply with quote  #3 
I was able to add my phone number but when I tried to test the alarm I never received a push notification. Is there something else that needs to be turn on.
Jake Posch

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Rayne
I was able to add my phone number but when I tried to test the alarm I never received a push notification. Is there something else that needs to be turn on.

Daniel, I was curious if you figured anything out.  I was able to get mine working - you need to have the RotemNet Web application running on your mobile device in the background.  You the same email address for setting up your push notifications that you use to sign in to your mobile app and they should work.

Thanks
Jake
Daniel Rayne

Reply with quote  #5 
I did get it to work but I noticed it works better on the apple than it does on android.  It only tells me there is an alarm and maybe what house if the app is running.  I have installed a sensaphone sentinel alarm system since installing my rotems.  I do like the text messaging from this alarm system very much.  I was hoping I could upgrade my comm box to a communicator 2.0 but have not had much luck on getting any information on that.

Jake Posch

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Rayne
I did get it to work but I noticed it works better on the apple than it does on android.  It only tells me there is an alarm and maybe what house if the app is running.  I have installed a sensaphone sentinel alarm system since installing my rotems.  I do like the text messaging from this alarm system very much.  I was hoping I could upgrade my comm box to a communicator 2.0 but have not had much luck on getting any information on that.

Does the sensaphone interface with the rotems or do you have it as a totally different system?

Thanks
Jake
Daniel Rayne

Reply with quote  #7 
It’s a totally different system then Rotem but when the Rotem controller goes into alarm mode it triggers the Sensaphone. I have 12 different outputs on my system and has its own app. Most farmers have the Agralarm system but this basically is the same thing as that. It comes with 2 options either LAN network or cellular. You can look it up under http://www.sensaphone.com
Products Sentinels
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.