Diversified Forum

Author   Comment  
Jake Posch

Reply with quote  #1 
Is there any way to access my commbox from a local computer? Either with TeamViewer or Remote Desktop? I would like to access it like if I was next to it with a monitor, mouse, and keyboard plugged in to it.
DiversifiedAG - TechDept

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Jake,
You can access your commbox from http://www.rotemnetweb.com. However, before viewing it there, the commbox must be place on the internet and joined to your farm.
Please contact us if you need help adding it to your farm.

Thank you
Angel
732 363 2333
Jake Posch

Reply with quote  #3 
Yes I have that, I accidentally hit the rescan house button and now I lost it. Do I need to find a monitor, keyboard and mouse again to get in and set it up or can I access the comm box with a local machine on my network? I see the commbox runs windows so not sure if Remote Desktop was enabled. Also do you sell just the software to run on a local machine?
DiversifiedAG - TechDept

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Hello,
Most users have a monitor/keyboard/mouse connected to the commbox for setup and continued use.  It's not necessary but makes it easy to work on if remote access is interrupted. 

The installation of the software on a local computer is not available and also, not necessary, because it's designed to be accessed with a browser.

If you need assistance setting up the commbox, please call our office.

732-363-2333

Thank you   
Jake Posch

Reply with quote  #5 
I got it back up and going again. I did need to hook up all the peripherals to it so I can redo the setup. With RotemNetWeb I get notification that a new alarm comes in but when I access it, it shows that it came in at the correct time, but says it came in 8 hours ago. Any idea on how to change the order in time for alarms?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.