Diversified Forum

Author   Comment  
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #1 
This topic will remain pinned.  I will post the latest software versions here.
To Update..
  • Download the latest version to a thumbdrive.
  • Put the thumbdrive in your CommBox.
  • Click on the Picture of Gear in the top right hand corner of your screen, and then FARM SETTINGS
  • Make sure you are on the "Farm Settings" tab.
  • Scroll to the bottom of screen and click "System Update"
  • Follow Online Instructions to update to choose and install latest version.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here at the forum
Or click <<HERE>> and open up a service ticket and one of our techs will call you back ASAP!

MVIMG_20180328_105556.jpgMVIMG_20180328_105601.jpgMVIMG_20180328_105613.jpg

RotemTech

Reply with quote  #2 
Latest Version is 1_50_6_79
Get it <<HERE>>
 Also, there is new one with some updates dropping soon.
Keep checking back.
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #3 
NOTICE -- 4/20/2018 I am having some people report some issues with this version.  Hold up until you hear back from me.  Thanks

Latest version 1_50_6_87 just released.
Now with "Send to all" support!
Click <<HERE>> to download
Follow directions in the forum to upgrade your software.
It is recommended that you are running the latest Platinum Software version for best performance. (X.14.r7)

If you have questions please post here BEFORE updating or submit a ticket <<HERE>> and someone will get back to within the hour.
tandlfarms

Reply with quote  #4 
There’s more things not working on my comm box with the latest software than the earlier version. The ‘send to all’ still doesn’t work on some settings. And my customize option for monitor screen isn’t working. And after the software upgrade, my remote access is different. I can’t configure settings on the rotem net app. Any ideas? is this something you’re hearing from others also?
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #5 
I haven't gotten much feedback yet.  I will look in to it.  I know the send to all doesn't work everywhere (sometimes by design).  But should function much better on this version than the last.  Do me a favor and check in with Donnie so he can log any issues you are having.
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #6 
Ok a couple minor bugs.  Rotem should have a "Hot Fix" (what we call a small update) to me by the end of the week.  If you have already update and are happy with the way it's working, just wait for the update.  If you haven't updated yet, just wait until I post the new version.  If you have updated and are having trouble, roll back to old version as previously explained in a previous post.
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #7 
Ok gang, Hot off the presses! Here's the latest version for your commbox.

(1_50_6_94)

Get it <<HERE>> or from our <<Downloads page>>.

Please post with any feedback or questions.
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #8 
Side note.  I recommend using google chrome for the commbox.  This applies to downloading update files and even remote viewing.  Internet Explorer sometimes downloads the update files as zip files.  And for farm viewing, the commbox was optimized for use with google chrome.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.