Diversified Forum

Author   Comment  
Jake Posch

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello, 

I am trying to setup my FTP settings.  I have tried to do it locally and through the RotemNet Web server without any success.  When trying to change or play with settings I've noticed that the page refreshes as soon as I make a change making all the info change back to what it was before I can hit save.  I am not sure where this data is coming from, is it coming directly from the commbox?  I currently have my host as the IP address of my FTP server.  If it is coming from an outside server I would need to port forward my FTP port and use an external IP address.  I have tried both and nothing has saved to my dedicated folder.  Any help with this would be great!  

Thanks so much
Jake
Jake Posch

Reply with quote  #2 
Anyone?  Can I have a local FTP server running to collect data or does it need to be in the cloud?  Am I collecting data locally off the CommBox or from RotemNetWeb servers?

Thanks
Jake
DiversifiedAG - TechDept

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
Hello,

The FTP can be internal or external to your network.  The Data Collect screen should not refresh while you are making changes.  Which version are you using?
If you'd like, contact us at 732-363-2333 and we can install the latest build, which has updates for the data collect capabilities.

Thank you,
Angel

Jake Posch

Reply with quote  #4 
I am on farm admin 4.0.4.0. Commbox version 3.5.6.0.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.