Diversified Forum

Author   Comment  
Maria Farm

Reply with quote  #1 
We have 4 old houses controlled by Rotem platinum plus V.2.23. And now we have opportunity to build 4 more houses, we decided to stay with Rotem, so our installer install 4 controller XL 50, connected with a new communicator through Ray link, no problem. And we would liked to connect also our 4 old houses to communicator the same way, but the communicator doesn't recognize the old houses.
Is there a way to get it work?
Please help me. Thank you.
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #2 
Just contact your local dealer.  Sounds like you just may need a software update on your controllers and communicator.  They should be able to help you get the update chips you need.  Once this is done everything should work together.
Maria Farm

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you, we wait.
Maria Farm

Reply with quote  #4 
Sir, I'm confused now, I ordered and let's installed our Rotem controller and communicator by Tri-state installer, and they don't know nothing about it, can you please tell me who is my local dealer whom you told with about our problem. I'll appreciate you help.
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #5 
Just let them know you'd like to order new chips for your older controllers. Or message me with your phone number and I'll have a tech call you.
Maria Farm

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotemTech
Just let them know you'd like to order new chips for your older controllers. Or message me with your phone number and I'll have a tech call you.
Maria Farm

Reply with quote  #7 
The dealers did provide me 4 upgrade chip, and installed by Mr. Scott Meanville 6 months ago. Unfortunately the problem still persists. Mr. Scott told me that he will consult with office for the solution and come back. In the meantime the dealer from whom I ordered the material was definitely closed, and I did try to contact with Mr. Scott to know if he get some solution, I get him one time on the phone, and then nothing.
Please help me. Thank you.
My cell phone 478 235 7864.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.