Diversified Forum

Author   Comment  
DiversifiedImports

Diversified Imports
Reply with quote  #1 
Just a reminder, if you are upgrading to an ARM CPU, remember you will need a gold plug.
Ken Punter

Reply with quote  #2 
......will the new CPU allow me to change the minimum operating temperature of attic vents so they can operate below 32.9?  I switched from an old version to the new CPU and am wondering if I can use the SD card or something to lower that temperature.....it is problem that is a serious flaw to the operating system....ken
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #3 
Hey Ken, I spoke with the Rotem team about this. This feature request has been officially accepted for the list of Platinum upgrades.  So it will definitely appear in a future release.  I don't have an exact date or version number yet but it will for sure be available by next winter.  This update will be for the new ARM CPU only.  Most new features from now on will be ARM exclusive.
Ken Punter

Reply with quote  #4 
ok...so if I am switching out new and old CPU's I am thinking that I will want the ARM CPU's in the brooder barns where I use the attic feature.....only question is....will I be able with the new ARM CPU's to upload the upgrades/changes that I don't currently have on the ARM CPU....thanks, ken
RotemTech

Reply with quote  #5 
Yes, that's one of the best things about the new ARM CPU's.  They have an SD card slot similar to a digital camera etc.  So anytime you want you can take it to your computer load the latest software and update your controllers.  No more chip changes! 

ARM SD Card.jpg

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.