Diversified Forum

Author   Comment  
baxterfarms

Reply with quote  #1 
I have the Rotem Platinum Plus controllers and I've installed and wired a selenoid valve into the switchboard next to my WOD relays.  I have WOD and have problems with low pressure getting by the balls in the standpipes when the lights go out.  Is their any way to add this selenoid into my program with a timer?  I've tried adding a WOD 3 which would be perfect but it has to be powered in order to open the valve and the WOD will only allow one to be active at a time.  
baxterfarms

Reply with quote  #2 
If anyone has any suggestions on this please let me know.  I thought about just wiring up a timer and having this selenoid come on and off by this but thought their has to be a setting somewhere in this controller for adding something like this?  I hope that their is cause this would be the best way to do it.  

Randy Davis

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
There are two ways to do it.  Just add a water relay in programming for the solenoid then program it just like any water clock. The other option is to use the extra systems relay and set it up to follow the rules you wish to follow.  Both options will turn the solenoid on and off based off of a time clock
baxterfarms

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the info.  It works great.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.